Business Performance Management Jobs
We are always looking for bright, motivated and qualified people to join the Clear Insight team. If you are interested in positions at Clear Insight, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serve as the primary contact for the implementation and customization projects of BPM solutions for mid to large sized clients.
- Interact with client personnel at all levels from financial analysts and IT specialists to the CFO and CIO.
- Provide industry and/or technology expertise to customers and utilizes best practice project management and implementation tools and methodologies to deliver clients solutions on time and on budget.
- Provide architectural advice and guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide support to the sales process in such areas as business development, proof-of-concepts and presentations.
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, approaches, and models relevant to the Professional Services organization.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in IBM Cognos TM1 technology and a proven track record of successful implementations.
- A minimum of three years of IBM Cognos TM1 and a successful track record of having managed several IT/Software development projects; proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word.
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheets and web environments.
- 50% travel may be required.
- Must be able to legally work in the US.
- Degree in business and/or technology, (MBA or an advanced degree desirable).