You can rapidly analyze data and model business requirements for your entire organization and use the results to budget and forecast with confidence for better business outcomes. More than budgeting and forecasting software, IBM Cognos TM1 is a complete enterprise planning solution that includes:
- A multi-dimensional, 64-bit, in-memory OLAP engine that provides exceptionally fast performance for analyzing complex and sophisticated models, large data sets and even streamed data
- Support for a full range of enterprise planning software requirements—from high-performance, real-time profitability analysis, financial analytics and flexible modeling to enterprise-wide contribution from all business units
- The ability to create personal scenarios with advanced personalization to enable an unlimited number of ad-hoc alternatives so individuals, teams, divisions and whole companies can respond faster to changing conditions
- Managed contribution that makes it possible to personalize hierarchies, dimensions and rollups and to receive an up-to-the-minute status of every participant in the planning process
With IBM Cognos TM1, you can rapidly analyze and model planning requirements for your entire organization and use them to anticipate the correct course of action for better business outcomes.
- Reduces planning cycles by 75% and reporting from days to minutes
- Is owned and managed by Finance and lines of business
- Provides exceptionally fast performance for large, sophisticated models and large data sets
- Features personalized planning and analytics—within a managed planning process—to explore performance gaps and validate corporate drivers
- Provides a flexible modeling environment that requires no programming or traditional IT skills
- Offers a choice of interfaces: Microsoft®Excel®, TM1 Web and the Contributor client for managed participation
IBM Cognos TM1 supports a full range of business requirements from high-performance, real-time financial analytics, such as for customer and product profitability, and flexible modeling, to enterprise-wide contribution from all business units. In addition, it facilitates use of planning best practices such as driver-based and rolling forecasting.
IBM Cognos TM1 has received some of the industry's highest ratings for helping organizations drive better business decisions, with faster implementation times and lower IT costs.