Planning done the Old Way…
Best Guesses, A Laborious Effort, Just Numbers vs. Blueprints for Execution, Misaligned Business Units.
Planning done the New Way…
1. Predictive Corporate, Industry, Customer and Social Insights on risks and opportunities
2. Executive targets and drivers
3. Frontline business leaders engagement and inputs
1. Aligned integrated and comprehensive business plan
2. A Blueprint for business execution
3. Integrate actuals for tracking, forecasting and increased accountability
Participants will receive 1 CPE credits after successful completion of the 1 hour webinar and participation in the polling questions in the Specialized Knowledge and Applications field of study.
Clear Insight is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org